Tuesday, September 26, 2023

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO VLADVAMPIRELORD

I believe in an all loving, all powerful God. Despite this unbounding love, we live in a world where pain, evil, corruption, disease and slaughter are baked in. Find me a time where peace and harmony existed, yet there are still those who seek to do good and to make things right in the face of reality. There are some who would slaughter babes and innocents without remorse and unfortunately these criminals and gangsters seem to be in control of the countries of the world. Our world resembles more a Hell than Heaven and the more I understand this, the more things make sense. There are those who say that things are perfect and meant to be in some master plan, but I cannot sign off on the casualties of war and the suffering of children nor the abominations, death and disease that rule everyday existence. I cannot and I will not. God has not explained these things to me and I do not understand them. I am disgusted by the atrocities of mankind and the symphony of death that is our world.