Thursday, August 25, 2022

MORE LIFE IN HELL - SATAN, SATAN, SATAN

I do not know if Satan is real. Some people have said I look like Satan. Others said I look like Fred Flintstone and I believe they both are right. I feel that if Satan exists he has gotten a bad reputation. He never asks you to do anything. He merely exorts, "Do what you want." Satan does not command you to worship him or build high vaulting churches to his name and greatness. Supposedly he asks for your soul in payment for a wish, but nobody can prove a soul exists nor Satan for that matter so what the hey? Satan has never started wars over slight religious differences nor has he commanded the death of those who worship in their own way. Satan has never been used as a prop to allow the genocide of native peoples and the stealing of their land. If anything, Satan will rule over your eternal damnation in Hell and tempt you from time to time and these too are doubtful assertions. If there is a child molestation or some kind of huge corruption, it is by organized religion and NOT Satan. So what is Satan doing? Apparently he is getting the guy upstairs to vacuum his floor at 9 am in the morning. Now Satan is getting the guy upstairs to roll what appears to be a ball on the floor. Now the guy upstairs appears to be dropping a large brick on the floor. Thanks Satan. It is just another day in Hell for me. And I will take the Satan I have. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment