Monday, February 28, 2022

PSYCH WARD SHENANIGANS

When I entered the psychiatric hospital I was like 9 or 10 nights with no sleep and I continued my pattern of not sleeping because I was psychotic, my room was super hot and the radiator was spewing steam heat so I could not breathe and I believed I was actually DEAD and in HELL and I thought that if I was really dead why this charade of sleeping? I eventually warmed to the idea of being dead when a young lady at the hospital started hugging me and pressing her boobs to my chest, but that was short lived and on thin ice and I knew it was all over when this guy that looked like JESUS entered the hospital. I knew this woman that was hugging me would fall for this dude even though I had the most facial hair I had ever had and looked sort of like a middle aged Moses. I used to walk the halls of the hospital ALL night and soon JESUS joined me. I noticed that JESUS would stop his walk after some time and drop to do ten pushups and so I did the same and suprisingly POST COVID I was easily able to do ten push ups. They say whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Yes, but losing the woman that gave me hugs to JESUS was still a kick in the proverbial if not biblical balls.

1 comment: