Sunday, February 27, 2022

PSYCH WARD SHENANIGANS PART DEUX

A young lady entered the ward and I was struck by her red hair and soft spoken manner. I soon learned she was Muslim and she would kneel while talking on the phone and I would bring her a blanket for her knees. I decided I was going to talk to her which I would not normally do, but since I was manic I was Mr. Social and of high libido. So I asked her if we could talk in a purely Platonic way and we did and I said I was Jewish just to be transparent and we had a little chat and laughed and parted ways. The next time we spoke she asked me if it was ok that she had prayed that really bad things happen to me and I said yes as if all the people that prayed that other people suffer got their wish there would be a lot more people praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment