Blood Drops On Milky White Breasts
Blood drops on milky white breasts
The fixed caress of your glassy eyed cemetery stare
No forgiveness is needed now
I know all there is to know
And I don't care
I understand your despair and madness
Secrets in hidden catacombs overrun with spider webs and dust
My love rests now deep below the earth in putrid reverie
Dancing alone to the music of the past
Your festering corpse aglow with ecstasy
Will haunt me no more
Consumed like fine wine slowly
With passionate delight and sensuous palate
I savored every drop to the last
My word is true, doubt it not
I leave an empty bottle behind
To be cast away with the trash
By the next man who discovers your solemn grave
My lips are sealed, my heart silent in your absence
He who finds your spirit will fill the void left
With their soul
For I will shroud myself with darkness and depravity
To numb the pain and forget
I have other plans that remain
Without you.
No comments:
Post a Comment