GRAVEYARD COFFEEHOUSE - "Bringing New Life To Dead Poems"
The ripped pantyhose and lace bra strewn on the floor
Amid the aroma of fresh fruit slices and dripping honey
A long stemmed glass with a puddle of red wine clinging to the round bottom
The bottle standing on the night stand amid used condoms
In a dank musty sequestered room
I awake with a smudge of whipped cream on my lip
The taste of whooped pussy on my tongue
Scent of fat ass by my side
As day light arrives through crusty eyes
Wondering
What the fuck did I do last night
To what's her name
As my cock gets hard throbbing
And I ram it in her wet snatch again
As she lays there snoring
Sleeping
Like a corpse
Just the same...
In the way she moved her hips to adjust
To my relenting pelvic thrusts
Gyrating and pushing into me
Wanting it deeper
Until she can feel and hear
The slap of raw muscle upon bone
To the core of her black twisted soul
She led me enchanted
Cajoling me with profane whelps, gasps, and moans
Beseeching me to fill her with an endless torrid fountain
Of my rigid throbbing ecstasy
Thick sticky hot milk shake of my desire
Drinking it in every last drop
All night long as I rose, came and fell exhausted
Between rumpled sheets
Only to rise once more from the dead
She gushed pools and pleasured me with her lips and tongue
Settling on the white mattress stained with ruby lipstick and cum
Beckoning me onward
Making me believe
I could swim within this cold forbidding illusion for days
Like a man seeking a Mermaid in the ocean
Before he drowns in a sea of delirium
So caught up in the euphoria I was
There could be no pain any more
Just the hunger and need for no boundaries
The absolute necessity to grow scales and fins
To cross the barrier between two worlds and transform
Sea and land
Darkness and light
Into something that could not be
To hold onto her majestic skin
Sweat beading on warm flesh
Just so long to drink her in
Until the last breath
And the dizzying heights
Of eternity
Come crashing
Down.
No comments:
Post a Comment