Tuesday, September 8, 2015

GRAVEYARD COFFEEHOUSE - "Giving New Life To Dead Poems"





Her lips tasted so sweet
Like pancakes and butter
Fine sliced seasoned meat
First thing in the morning
Cooked to perfection
Lapping up dripping honey
Off whooped pussy with my greedy tongue
Hearing you moan and sigh
Music of chirping birds and fluttering butterflies
As I open my eyes and see your wicked angelic face
So close to mine on the pillow
The taste of erect nipples, lush pleasure mounds
Whipped cream and strawberries
Dripping down your succulent thighs
Quivering delights and jiggling ass
That never ceases to tantalize or arouse
In the darkness or by first morning light
I dream of cooking up eggs sunny side
Eating them off your soft belly
Then taking you roughly
Face down in the mattress
Ass up high as I grasp your hips
Digging in my fingers
Thrusting deep and slow
Fast and shallow
Listening to you grunt and whelp profanity
While you gush nectar of the gods
In torrents of ecstasy
Refreshing hot fountains on my rock hard cock
Bathed in excess and carnal depravity
Waiting for me to give you
Your first meal
Licking my manhood and massaging the engorged sack
Red blue with pent up anticipation
After taunted with hours of preparation
Your eyes rolled back
Biting your lip then opening mouth wide
You take every last steaming drop
Of my frothy thick cum milk shake
Swallowing me whole
Your tongue lapping up the last remnants
My naked body still hot with desire as you lay nude
Shivering cold from the air conditioner
Blowing on you all night as we slept
Fuck me again
You whisper as you smile a devilish grin
I am still hungry and freezing like a fucking corpse
You shout gritting your teeth in faux rage
And I am quick to reply and cum to your aid
With a few brief words while you are jacking my junk
I try to respond while you spit and rub my manhood between your cleavage
If I could speak through the euphoria
This is what I would say
I am just getting started demon child
And we have all day to cavort in Sin
You are the main erotic course on the menu
In this tawdry sequestered room
When we are done
We will both be fulfilled and our hunger sated
Whipped, fucked, tied and masturbated
Consumed by Lust's flames
Covered in ejaculate, fruit juice and cheap red wine
Can you taste it already and see such debauchery
Laid bare
In the perverse window of my eyes?
We have forever
Take your time.








I remember when the darkness
Consisted of exchanging poetry of the soul
With a self-professed witch from half way
Around the world
Feeling her breathe deep and cum
With every line of verse as she shuddered and touched herself
To my heart felt words of love and nothingness
Across the world wide web of deception and betrayal
Until she was gone leaving me alone
With a festering skull and questions to be answered
Another day with someone else
If I remained on the twisted path
Walking the razor's edge on broken glass
I recall when black serenity
Meant making love with a demon woman
Within a dark forest of Sin
Under a full moon amongst the leering trees
And ancient foliage shielding us from view
I can still taste her sighs and moans
Her quivering thighs and pale skin
On the wind, but the apparition has gone elsewhere
Carrying my seed and serpent's kiss to the edge of doom
Without the lover who whispered in her ear and shared her tears
We made love under Satan's arch
So beautiful and sacrilegious
Sublime and depraved
I could never scrub the image from my brain
Not with one thousand infernos from the depths of Hell
And then she was gone, a ghost of ecstasy
Do not tell me of darkness and how she is mother to Sin
I have laid in her arms breathing in the end like sweet rose petals in June
I know the majestic aroma and the foul intoxication
Where it leads if you follow blindly, mesmerized by the chase
Wallowing in the Night air without a home to return to or a care for living
Illusion disappearing in the mist, fog and shadows
Mystic visions becoming swallowed with bland reality's return
Only to awake to the morning Sun biting and the blinding light
To see a world of fakes, liars, scoundrels and disillusion
There still has got to be salvation
In a woman's eyes, life in her kiss
A good reason to keep living
In this wasteland of a world
Of iron and rust, stone and sand
If you are a disillusioned romantic
Take my hand
For I can show you the darkness and magic
Like no other man
Within the canopy of a black forest that I call home
Waiting for us tonight
Under a full moon
One passionate embrace skin on skin and you will arise from the living
To realize you have been dead all this time
Adrift in a sea of madness and despair
Without music, rhythm, rhyme and seduction
Take my hand and we will fly away
Within black leather wings to a castle in the sky
To live a dream of yesterday
Denied for far too long
To both you and I.  

No comments:

Post a Comment