Music is not SPAM. Music is not SPAM. Music is not SPAM. Music, video, retro nostalgia, poetry and death by eternal love, disco, damnation and comedy among other vampiric and erotic Satanic interludes. Enjoy.
OMG! Where in the hell are you digging up these hysterically named bands?!?!?I'm freaking dying laughing at the cleverness<3
I'd tell you, but then I would have to dispose of your body in the Meadowlands...Sometimes ignorance is indeed bliss.
Lol you wouldn't do that to me, would you?I suppose I'll have to be satisfied with crazy names in an uninformed state of being then.Can I request the Rainforest Cafe cemetary just in case you change your mind? Even dead, I want climate control
I believe there is a Rainforest Cafe in the Menlo Park Mall. I can arrange to have you sleep with the fishes there my dear...
OMG! Where in the hell are you digging up these hysterically named bands?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI'm freaking dying laughing at the cleverness<3
ReplyDeleteI'd tell you, but then I would have to dispose of your body in the Meadowlands...
Sometimes ignorance is indeed bliss.
Lol you wouldn't do that to me, would you?
ReplyDeleteI suppose I'll have to be satisfied with crazy names in an uninformed state of being then.
Can I request the Rainforest Cafe cemetary just in case you change your mind? Even dead, I want climate control
I believe there is a Rainforest Cafe in the Menlo Park Mall. I can arrange to have you sleep with the fishes there my dear...
ReplyDelete