Music is not SPAM. Music is not SPAM. Music is not SPAM. Music, video, retro nostalgia, poetry and death by eternal love, disco, damnation and comedy among other vampiric and erotic Satanic interludes. Enjoy.
Sunday, March 6, 2022
Not so bad a bad boy...
When I was in high school I think I was going a bit manic and invited four girls to take a ride in my car and eventually asked them if they wanted to play "strip poker" which one girl was enthusiastic about and had me drive to her house and we went to her basement and began the raunchy card game. One girl was losing badly and her clothes were coming off and I could see her sweating and getting nervous so I called the game off and drove the rest of the girls home. I got a bad boy reputation for that among some parents even though nobody got naked, there was no touching or sex, but it doesn't matter if you do bad boy stuff or just get the bad boy reputation, you still get labelled as a bad boy. I am not sure I could handle four naked women back then any more than I could now, but I would sure like to try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment