Music is not SPAM.
Music is not SPAM.
Music is not SPAM.
Music, video, retro nostalgia, poetry and death by eternal love, disco, damnation and comedy among other vampiric and erotic Satanic interludes.
Enjoy.
Sunday, July 19, 2026
KISS: The Farewell Tour - New Jersey (June 27 2000) Widescreen Version Ace Frehley
I am pretty sure I was at this show. I got floor seat off the internet and the show starts and LADY MORGANA says she wants to buy crackerjacks at the snack stand. I say," You got explosions, guys dressed as demons and this dude in the air by a wire spitting BLOOD" and you want to get crackerjacks?"
I am pretty sure I was at this show. I got floor seat off the internet and the show starts and LADY MORGANA says she wants to buy crackerjacks at the snack stand. I say," You got explosions, guys dressed as demons and this dude in the air by a wire spitting BLOOD" and you want to get crackerjacks?"
ReplyDeleteTrue story.