Tuesday, August 4, 2026

ANGRY AGAIN

 Yesterday, I had to call off my righteous rage.  Three days ago, I had a conversation with LADY MORGANA regarding NOT putting food near the POISON we use to kill off rodents.  And after LADY MORGANA listened silently, she puts a can of my delicious peaches right smack dab next to the poison on the shelf.

I cannot explain how angry I became because all I can fathom is LADY MORGANA either was NOT LISTENING to me OR she is FUCKING WITH ME to get me confused and uncentered.  I cannot TALK OR REASON with LADY MORGANA.  She thinks I am criticizing her or being nasty when I am just trying to get some organization and order here.

Some of you might say that the lovely LADY MORGANA would not FUCK WITH YOU to screw up your functioning, but during COVID when I had COVID Pneumonia and I WAS LITERALLY DYING, I asked LADY MORGANA to sit with me for comfort and what she gave me for comfort because she knew I was weak and near the end was to say that she was going to throw out ALL of my porn when I was DEAD.  I could not respond because I was coughing up blood and could not breathe and that is how she gave me more pain and suffering by humiliating and antagonizing me at my weakest, lowest point..

Yesterday, I let the poison thing slide, but today LADY MORGANA has three cooking pans waiting at an angle to fall on me so I move then and a bottle of olive oil with an unscrewed top comes crashing to the floor.

I cannot read LADY MORGANA but she is not above fucking with me and if LADY MORGANA was a man, we might have a physical altercation even though I am an old man and don't have the strength I used to, but I still FEEL like a young man and that is worth something so I should not be taken for granted or FUCKED WITH especially by a witchy bottle of olive oil.

So, FUCK YOU LADY MORGANA.  I say that in the kindest way and not to be nasty.  For every action, there is a reaction and I am reaching my point of no return just for the sake of clarity and transparency.

And if you missed me on the first go round, FUCK YOU LADY MORGANA.

FUCK YOU.





No comments:

Post a Comment