Sunday, August 2, 2026

VLADVAMPIRELORD'S CORNER OF EXTREME BULLSHIT AND MESMERIZING FUCKED UP BLACK WITCHERY

 My meds have not quite worked their way through my bloodstream so I may seem a bit extreme, but I just happened upon one of the most mind blowing feats of Satanic Witchery I have ever witnessed.

LADY MORGANA took it upon herself to balance upon some plastic containers a tissue box and then place a plate of CHICKEN FINGERS on top of the TISSUE BOX!

That has to be one of the most evil feats of black witchery I have ever been made aware of as the CHICKEN FINGERS will surely fall to the floor when you attempt to grab a chick delight and FUCK ME, I would take a picture and post it, but the LORD SATAN wants to keep it a secret weapon in his nefarious play book so I will accede to his wicked desire.

Really.

If I were properly medicated I would be at a loss for words...

  


No comments:

Post a Comment