Friday, August 26, 2016



Making Love Within A Pentagram In A Dark Haunted Forest Under A Blood Red Full Moon



I take your hand in the cool night air smiling fiendishly
Feeling the quiver in your trembling fingers as we enter the thick dark woods
You stop momentarily, doubting my wicked intent 
Fearing for your personal safety as I pat your luscious ass
Cradled by fishnets and a low cut mini dress  
Proceeding further along the pitch dark path I mark the trees and the natural terrain
Leaves crackling under our feet and crows cackling
Betraying our desire and giving away our location 
As we get closer and closer to the spot I've readied
I kiss you passionately, slow, deep and wet on the lips
Grasping your hips roughly, pulling your voluptuous body close to my hungry muscled frame
You gasp as I feel you beneath your drenched lace black panties
Squirming as I probe inside the sticky sweet wet sugar walls 
Pulsating with need and abject want
Pressing against my throbbing manhood as we reach the point
Sweeping away crusty rotting leaves to reveal the luminous pentagram 
Highlighted by smooth glowing stones
I rip your meager clothes from your body as your full breasts settle and your luscious ass jiggles
You cup my hardness and kneel before me in the center of the pentagram
As I swiftly shed my clothes and adorn myself in a gothic black robe
Becoming more rigid and filled with lust as your warm lips and mouth caress my privates
My eyes look upward beholding the glory of the blood red full moon
I spin you around and grab your hips thrusting deep inside you with rhythmic motion
As we both utter the following incantation
Satan, Master of the Damned
We offer you the bounty of our fornication and Sin
In Your name do we consecrate this perversion
While the forest becomes alive with shrieking and howling beasts and disembodied spirits
The blood red moon seeming to glow hotter and hotter as our bodies collided 
Winds blowing and trees swaying 
I pump you harder and harder to the grunting orgasmic chant
Echoing in the black wild of the night
Demons dancing in the shadows
My fingernails digging into your flesh as you moan and whimper 
Slapping your full swaying shanks roughly as you try to focus on the words
Your buxom breasts moving to and fro as my sexual frenzy intensifies
I can feel your thighs shuddering as you cry out in ecstasy
Barely able to continue as you are entranced by the continued peaks and valleys
Of unrestrained lust 
Our taboo, sacrilegious erotic dance
Drops of hot sweat drip from my heaving chest as I plunge mercilessly inside you
Freeing my frothy seed which pulsates in a long arching repeating spray inside you
You collapse on your stomach as I release
Your body dripping the warm cum I gifted you in the name 
Of the Dark Lord Lucifer
Lord Of The Flies
Destroyer of souls
You quickly gather your clothes in a bundle as we walk away hand in hand
Outside the wooded enclave
Stopping a moment to get dressed before emerging outside the forbidding forest
Under the blood red moonlight's glow
You mentioned this tryst to your girlfriend the next day
Mentioning everything that transpired and even Satan blushed as he heard your response
To her meddlesome question
What was it really like making love in a dark forest inside a pentagram
Under the light of a blood red moon?
You replied in characteristic monotone with grandiose cold hearted gothic flair 
It was so overrated 
But I'd try it again
Perhaps next time with another woman.  



                

No comments:

Post a Comment