Saturday, September 30, 2017





Between Never And Forever


Between never and forever
I will find you
Amidst stolen kisses in the dark
And rancid memories of delicious Sin
That will not go quietly into the mist
I will find you my love
If only for the fleeting paradise
Between a whisper and a sigh
Making love to you in the rain
In a forbidden hideaway
Rain turning to snow
As we must part and run away
Taking what we can with warm bodies
Plunged into the cold
I hold your hand
Before you must flee
Waiting for a moment alone
To gather my resolve
Before the long travel back to reality
Your fragrant scent upon my skin
The taste of torrid passion still upon my tongue
This forever never dies
It is ice rain and fairy tales
Lovers lost in the snow
Frozen in time
Searching for a way
To get back
To a secret dream of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment