Graveyard Coffeehouse
Cry For You
I
Lament
Laying my heart
In her hand
Rolling the dice
Gambling
On the beautiful lie
Sweet illusion
That is love
That is why
You see tears
Beside
The wicked smile
Ivory white fangs
Where some see
Just words
Poetry on a page
I see
Everything
In you
My darling
One thousand
Passionate
Love songs
Playing gloriously
In the black
As we cavort in Sin
Where some see
Nothing
I hear erotic symphonies
In the darkness
Haunting my dreams
Screams
Moans
Grunts of profanity
They all
Waft through the air
Living
Dying
Rising again
To walk the darkness
Stalking
Cold
Solitary evenings
In search
Of a new victim
Every syllable
Uttered
In my presence
Has a life and death
Of its own
Buried
Within a cemetery
Of my mind
After tasting it
Serpentine
With my flickering tongue
Laid to rest
Six feet under
Preserved for eternity
Mourned
Like a loved one
Passed
Prematurely
To the spirit realm
Your lips
They speak to me
So
Like a seductive ghost
In a language
Only I
Can truly understand
Passing
Into the ether
Invisible
As I grasp you
For these
Words are
Yours and mine
Like
Your sensuous body
Which
Calls to me
Taunting my hunger
In the Night
Running your
Fingers up
Your quivering thighs
Inviting me in
As I scratch
At your window
Your
Back arched
To receive
A phantasm
Fiend
Seething with Lust
Drowning
In despair
Invoking your desire
Through
Satanic incantations
A world away
Rivers running down
My cheeks
A sacrifice
To the demon
Naked and alone
In pain
Without
Your love
To keep him warm
Some say
I cry
For nothing
They do not know
Will never understand
The tears
Fall
For everything
For
I cry
For you
My love
To bring you home
Back
Into my loving arms.

No comments:
Post a Comment