Monday, August 5, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Passion And Warfare

For so long
I dreamed
Of a castle
On a hill
A shining black carriage
To get you there
The sanctuary
Of a sequestered room
Where two old souls
Could again become one
Your full lips
Locked in an infernal
Embrace with mine
My fingers hungrily grasping
Trembling legs
Within fishnet stockings
My hands roaming
Voluptuous curves
Mouth
Tongue
Tasting buxom breasts
Erect nipples
Our bodies shedding
Clothes
Like dead skin
Serpentine
Pressed close
Drinking Merlot
In the darkness
Lighting candles
Before making love
A prelude to something
More sinister
Black
A hatred within
Seeking to dominate
Defile
With each whip crack
Spank upon your rotund ass
Seeing the dead stare
In your eyes
Wicked smile
Cold hearted
Secret desire
For revenge
Upon a man
That once tore
Your heart out
Made you watch it
Beating
Dripping blood
Before your eyes
I am not that man
But I will pay
For his sins
Because I love you
And you with face the wrath
Of my fury
The benevolent brush
Of my sweet caress
As we spiral
Out of control
Passion and warfare
Trying to conquer
When love is mutual submission
Lighting a fire
That destroys
Everything
But treasured
Beautiful lies
Poetry that lasts forever
Passion and warfare
I said
As we met
And you smiled
Knowing that
The game had begun
A contest that ends
In goodbye
Dreams
That haunt a man
For the rest
Of his life
Like a walk
Through a field of roses
Making out
In the Springtime Sun
A torrid encounter
In a dark forest
As we cry
Cheek to cheek
Realizing we are damned
Doomed to be parted
Caught within
The deadly cycle
Of Passion and warfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment