Monday, August 5, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Vampire Dreams

The night beckons
Like a broken heart
Yearning for retribution
Cries of lovers in ecstasy
Forgot for the moment
Swimming in
Crocodile tears mixed
With mascara
Rivers of blood
Sacrifice to the ancient
God of Death Baal
Bring me your virgin brides
Nubile maids
Hear my word
For I am the Lord
Your Master
Sacrifice yourself
Upon my altar
My erect throbbing
Flesh pillar of Sin
Damnation
Taste my pulsing
Blue cracked lips
On your pouting mouth
My wizened hungry hands
Greedy
Devouring
Upon your youthful flesh
Ivory white fangs
Appropriating
Your life force
Sucking your pale neck
Full breasts
Erect nipples
Tasting crimson
Dribbling on my tongue
Salty beads of sweat
On goose flesh
Slithering over curves
Fleshy mounds
Taboo orifices
Moist
Gushing with nectar
Of the gods
Tasting all of you
Nibbling
Your trembling
Inner thighs
Feasting on your soul
As the last walls
Erected against depravity
Come crashing down
With a moan
Burst of profanity
Orgasmic O
Frozen on your tensed face
You have waited
All your life
For this infernal moment
As I have
All of mine
For three hundred years
Patiently
Enduring the inept forays
Of childish lovers
Who would not dance
The erotic tango with you
As I do
Look in your eyes
Getting lost in illusion
Hold you in their arms
Keeping you warm
In the terror
That is the darkness
Haunting your mind
I am that monster
Masked phantom
Cloaked in fear
That awaits you
In dreams
Reality
Making love
Passionately
To you
In the black
Of your nightmares
Daring to tell
How beautiful you
Really are
Having the audacity
To say
In a tantalizing whisper
How much I love you
As you awake
To a mundane
World of light and shadow
Schedules
Brutal toil
A slow death in pain
By one thousand cuts
Fantasizing of eternity
The undead
True love
Opening
Your eyes
Screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment