Graveyard Coffeehouse
Watching You Die
I will kill you softly
With a gentle kiss
Slow
Deep
Wet
Upon your trembling lips
A loving embrace
Feeling your full breasts
Meeting my muscled chest
Our heart beats
Loud
Fast
Out of synchronization
Side by side
I will look
Into your eyes
Running mascara rivers
One last time
Lost
Drowning
In a sea of wasted illusions
Remembering
Torrid nights
Of passion
Pleasure
Pain
Depraved ecstasy
As you screamed
My name
Orgasmic
Gripping rumpled sheets
In a hurricane
Of lust
Mouth frozen
In erotic O
Head board
Slamming against
The paper thin wall
My manhood
Thrusting shallow
Then deep
As you whelped
Cried
Your cursed
Crocodile
Tears
Ass cherry red
Crimson lines
Red welts laid bare
Across your back
Nipples erect
Bosom scratched
Bitten
Bouncing curvaceous
Cradled
In my greedy hands
Swaying
In the turbulence
Of voluptuous seas
All dead
Calm now
Silent
I lay an albatross
Around your neck
Affixed
With barbed wire
A bouquet of rose stems
With thorns
Petals squashed
Blood drops
On a mattress
Soiled with cum
Female ejaculate
Opening a window
To let out the stench
Of hot sweat
On goose flesh skin
Corpses of mortgaged tomorrows
Left unburied
Festering
In the oppressive sun
I will watch you die
Every day
Quietly
As I walk further away
Becoming a mirage
Of yesterday
Into the distance
As the phantasm subsides
Like an ocean wave
Crashing into a rocky beach
Fading into oblivion
Leaving only
This marker
In memorial
To flesh
Fantasy
The beautiful lie
Buried alive
Six feet under
Excruciatingly
Entombed
Fingernails
Scratching highways
Into durable pine
I am not dead
You shout
As I smile
My soliloquy
Beginning
With a flourish
Dismissive hand gesture
With this handful
Of moldy earth
Thrown into
The icy wasteland
Of your black soul
You are
Finally
Dead to me
My last words
A blessing
Curse
Benediction
An echo
Breaking the silence
Of your grim banishment
Morbidity
Clanging metal
Cleaving into moist earth
Ringing
In your ears
As I shovel
More dirt upon
Your grave
Every sleepless
Night
Spiteful deed
Deception
Cold betrayal
Tormenting you
Irrevocably interred
Through these words
Your malevolent actions
A bitter epitaph
Laced with arsenic
Seething venom
Rhythm
Rhyme
Wallow my old friend
In the blessed
Darkness you love
For eternity
Falling helplessly
Shrieking
Into your own
Hellish abyss
Holding on
To black Nothingness
That used to be
My love
Descending
Rapidly
Into
Chaos
Despair
Panic
As claustrophobia
Thinning air
Breed insanity
Pulling out clumps
Of your precious hair
Extensions
Recalling
What I said
In a moment
Of passion
Clarity
Enunciating slowly
So you would understand
Hear me demon lover
Above your horrific shriek
These last words
From someone
Who once cared
True Love
Poetry
Death
Sacred terms
Awaiting
The unraveling
Of time
I stand before you
Gatekeeper
Fiend
Creature of the Night
With a wicked smile
Perverse intentions
As I lay down
My pen
Watching
You
Die
Frozen
Forever
In a nightmare
Within a dream.

No comments:
Post a Comment