Wednesday, December 29, 2021

POSTSCRIPT IN THE NAME OF FULL TRANSPARENCY AND FEAR FOR THE FUCKING FUTURE

I am getting some down time now which is sweet, but I did have a hacking fit last night but a little better than the night previous and was not visited by DEATH INCARNATE, but the beautiful and lovely STORMY DANIELS in a dream. I don't know how I will survive this fucking dry heat DEATH shoebox until SPRING comes, but I will try. I cannot survive another round of COVID so I will ask to be euthanized immediately if I contract the CONNECTICUT YUPPIE strain of COVID. I used my CPAP machine last night after coughing up my lungs and the new face mask is awesome and allows more oxygen and I am learning how to use it more efficiently day by day which is like totally awesome sauce. I am still fucking out of my mind and manic, but should be back to my normal lethargic drugged self in three weeks or so. I am still hallucinating and sensitive to sounds and stimuli and I have a raging hard on that my wife could not handle as she rolled over and immediately fell asleep from exhaustion as I rubbed out another STORMY DANIELS fantasy session that took me over a half an hour to bring to fruition. I think I am turning into a werewolf, but upon further inspection it is just the wolf ears from the GREAT WOLF LODGE WATER PARK in Scot Run, PA that I apparently put on in my delirium last evening when I wasn't watering myself down from the fucking dry heat and putting on my outback hat to confront DEATH as a god damned undead CLINT EASTWOOD type. Alas.

I pulled a normal booger from my nose this morning which is indicative of victory, but unfortunately it was followed by a rolling, hacking cough and inability to breathe and by blowing my nose and seeing more blood boogers so I am not out of the woods yet and can die from COVID at any time. FUCK COVID.

Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment