Thursday, December 30, 2021

LORD VLAD SENDS GREETINGS FROM THE DRY HEAT DEATH SHOE BOX OR GOD HATES US ALL

Despite installing two humidifiers, taking hot showers five times a day and treading random paths with a spray water bottle, the dry heat is oppressive to my raw lungs and though my lovely female backup ZOOM Doctor is doubtful I will die of COVID now and the online site notes I am full blown manic but NOT suicidal I sense a dark, deep doom and envision my DEATH coming swiftly with a brief service across from the WOODBRIDGE MALL in New Jersey followed by finger sandwiches and prescriptions for FUKITOL and an extension of my cemetary agreement followed by new terms on my burial plot credit plan. Hopefully DEATH will come swiftly and I will not catch the latest mutation of the Miami hot tub Covid Omicron 17 KUNG FLU Variant because I already informed my wife that if she sees me test positive with the COVID virus again she should wait until I fall asleep and jam a fucking ice pick into my head until I am thoroughly DEAD as I cannot take this shit any longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment