Thursday, December 30, 2021

IN THE NAME OF FULL DISCLOSURE AND SHOCK NORTH KOREAN SAPPER AND Cafeteria TROOPS CROSSING INTO SOUTH KOREA OR ASSOCIATED BULLSHIT AND FLYING CONFETTI

Bear with me as I have things to say and I am NOT entirely rational right now and may have to pause and do editing on the fly. I do not want to just cross the line for shock value and want what I write to have a satirical and personal message as well as useful facts as they relate to COVID, but understand they are coming from a mad man at this moment. I will try to keep my message on point and succint while avoiding the usual manic word salad. So let's boogie shall we?" - P.S. - If there is a delay I am probably trying to keep myself and my familiy alive in the dry heat of this fucking death shoe box apartment and I will not forget you but only end once I conclude what I have promised you.

No comments:

Post a Comment