Saturday, January 1, 2022

GENERAL PRINCIPLES ON HOW TO HANDLE THIS FUCKING NIGHTMARE CRISIS AND POSSIBLE APOCALYPSE OF VICKS VAPO RUB AND SNOTTY TISSUES...

1. If you have an underground bunker in the midwest transformed from a former missle silo that is great, but if you don't you CAN still survive just as well if NOT better than JEFF BEZOs and the DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS.

2. Form a small group of your family and the people you love avoiding negative people or those who will undermine your endeavor.

3. Stay calm and follow guidelines from the CDC and your primary care physician, try to stay positive and DO NOT TAKE your frustration out on your family, friends, random people, local businesses, police, fire, ambulance workers, nurses, Doctors, etc. These people are the TRUE HEROES and I know that as a fact as I wrote about in my BLOG all kidding aside. I also know we are in this together and our WARRIOR SPIRIT and regained love for each other, humanity, and of course CARDI B will save the day. That is my belief and I stand by that unless CARDI B wishes to abscond with me to BORA BORA and then it was probably ancient aliens that abducted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment