Thursday, August 13, 2026

VOCABULARY LESSON FOLLOW UP INCIDENT REPORT: HIGH SHELF DROP TRAP

I know I mentioned this at least once before perhaps under another name and by the gods, sure enough a stack of paper plates on a high shelf next to a large bottle caused it to fall upon my person just as I had predicted.

Some may say, "Lord Vlad, why do you dwell on the negative?"  And the answer is, I do not wish to speak of negative things or aggravating circumstances, but to prevent accidents and problems that will surely arise from LADY MORGANA's apathy.  Otherwise, I seek to post music and humorous things mostly.

So now I have a bottle that has assaulted my person and LADY MORGANA will say, but you did this or that offense prior or bring up wanting a cleaning lady instead of apologizing for this travesty.  In fact, she looks at these things as amusing now which I do not.

Thus is life in HELL.



1 comment: