Tuesday, December 29, 2015



Deep Echoes Of The Past


In the darkness and flashing lights
Amid the crush of well dressed bodies bathed in perfume
I sense the rush of desire 
Inhaling pheromones and dreaming of lustful deeds
Passionate dancers swaying to the pounding music
Rhythmic moments intertwining before my eyes
And then there was you
That instant connection as we gazed at one another
You took my hand and we sauntered to the dance floor
All smiles and gyrations within the booming beat
I held you close and your hair brushed my neck
You scent overpowering my senses
I only knew
I had to have you 
As the lights flickered and pulsed 
A momentary tease
Prelude to a kiss
We danced all night long to a different song
As the lights rose and we left the club
Moans and sighs 
Skin on skin ecstasy
Until morning and goodbye
I thought I would never see you again
But you never left me all this time
Dancing silently amid the cob webs of my mind
My sensual memento from days past
I hold you close even now
Within an erotic memory set to music
Heart beats that collide and remain
Deep echoes of the past
Like a lover's sweet caress
Never leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment