Friday, June 30, 2017

Words Of Desire


Did you dream of me touching you last night?
The risks I took to reach your quivering form under moist sheets
Covered with fresh perspiration and stale regrets
I looked deep into your eyes before we smiled
Embracing for a moment as passions flared
I shared your dream bed as we made love
Sequestered on a cloud
My lips and tongue seeking your fragrant skin
Moonbeams highlighting supple breasts
As you arose and fell in the darkness within my arms
Orgasmic rhythms keeping pace with fast breaths
Thrusting and pounding as you whelped and cried
In the silence of the moment that seemed to last forever
You were mine and gone but not before I could whisper
My love for you upon the wind of a sigh
Hand upon heart I slipped away on black leather wings
Never to be seen again, but in this recurring vision
As you move on without me
Never is only the prelude to a kiss
That is destined to come someday
Perhaps in another life
Or a dream of making love
As you close your eyes
I may never see you again my love
But we will make mad passionate love
Every night
As I touch you
With these words of desire.



No comments:

Post a Comment