Friday, May 31, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse




Our Dark Journey




I hear your call
Your paranormal
Siren song
In words
Poetry 
Rhythm 
Rhyme
And I always feel
I must answer you
Make the two of us
One
If not in the land of the now
Then in the immortal land
Of verse
Fantasy
Imagination
Where there are no barriers
To us making love
Our bodies combining 
In sweet shared bliss
Pleasure 
Pain
Immortality.

Walk with me
Through the Dark Forest
Of my soul
It is my Love
And I offer my hand
To you my Darling
My eternal love
I am a prisoner of your eyes
As you are of mine
Feel my desire
My touch
Even from this distance
It will move you
As you close your eyes
In an orgasmic rush
Know I am for you
Always
And that very soon 
We will be together
Not just in the stars
Or our hearts
But in the throes of passion
In the torrid love

We have been waiting for


This long frigid Winter

Now we relish moments alone in ecstasy
And that orgasmic rush
Shall be ours
It is our right
Our sublime destiny

Our Dark Journey 


To meet and love


Hearts in motion

Becoming as One

Forever.






No comments:

Post a Comment