Graveyard Coffeehouse
Come Closer
Come closer
You tell me
Then pull away
Safely shrouded
In fantasy
Dead memories
Smelling
Rank
Overpowering
Pheromones
In cheap perfume
Drinking in your essence
From far away
I will feel
Forever
If you let me
An evening of Sin
Debauchery
Tasting your scent
When you are gone
I am still
Reaching
Out for you
In the darkness
The empty
Black abyss
Where I am naked
And alone
With you
Dreaming
Seething
Hungering
For your sweet
Dirty
Pouting mouth
Your voluptuous body
Quivering thighs
Twisting
In rumpled sheets
Touching yourself
To get closer
To me
While I push
You away
Dancing this dance
In the shadows
Taunting me
Tempting you
With lascivious words
Of seduction
Passionate pleas
That tickle
Caress
Probe
Like my fingers
Tracing the outline
Of your dangerous curves
Cradling
Full breasts
Caressing
Your supple ass
My lips
Kissing you
All over
Your pallid neck
My tongue
Tasting yours
In purgatory
Half a world away
Two lost souls
Finding each other
For an evanescent moment
Euphoric
Within a lover's graveyard
A wasteland
Strewn with the husks
Of those who dared
To risk all
For a four letter word
And could not
Find their way
Back home
Come closer
My love
I whisper
As you smile
Dancing
In my arms
The Night
Turning to day
Visions
Of ecstasy
Clinging
To the morning light
Illusions
That will have to wait
For beautiful lies
To be revealed
Until the day
You
Come closer
And
Let me
Prove
My
Love
Again.

No comments:
Post a Comment