Friday, August 2, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Our Song

Our words
Join in union
Like swaying lovers
In the Night
Voices calling out
From
Somewhere between
A Nightmare
And a dream
Wafting beyond the grave
Lost within
A cemetery of the mind
Love buried
Six feet deep
But disinterred
To live again
A beautiful lie
Mourned
On bended knee
Rose petals
Dancing
In the wind
A bouquet
Of thorns
Tossed to the ground
Recalling
Pleasure
Pain
Memories
Naked and raw
Phantasms
Of the brain
Ghosts haunting
Shadows of yesterday
Feeling
Cold chills
On pale
Goose flesh skin
Running my tongue
Along smooth silken
Highways
Leading to your heart
Tasting your tears
Running
Within mascara streams
Rivers flowing
Down your cheeks
Thinking
I will not
Let her sing
Or cry alone
Holding you
My sweet lover
Close
In my arms
Faces
Pressed together
Listening
To your melody
Saying as one
I will Always
Love You
Baby
Looking
In the drowning pool
Of your eyes
Hearing such
A
Touching
Lullaby
As our lips meet
Tongues
Flickering
Serpentine
Hungering for more
Feeling
Smoldering desire
Building
To a full on
Conflagration
Unbridled Lust
Seething depravity
Immersed
In a tide pool of despair
Bodies merged together
Tasting forbidden fruit
Electric surge
Of skin on skin
We intone
Together
Laughing
I will always
Love you
Baby
Still
Smiling
As our hands roam
Fingers probing
Sensing
Unmapped curves
Folds
Of our bodies
Screaming inside
Ferocious animals
Scratching
Biting
Tearing
Waiting to be released
Staring
At each other's face
Words
Becoming vibrant colors
Red
Orange
Yellow
Descending into silence
As naked bodies
Press together
Join with ferocity
Pounding waves
Shattering
A rocky beach
Into sand
Making love
Like renowned artists
Creating a stunning landscape
Short swift strokes
Flowing deep touches
Hips gyrating
Forming an erotic symphony
Of moans
Sighs
Grunts of profanity
Whispering
In your ear
Out of tune
Bodies rocking
As I sing
I will always
Love you
Baby
Holding on
Like sailors
Within a turbulent ocean
Frothy waves
Rumpled sheets
Pulling us under
Holding our breath
As we sink
Deep below
A raging storm
Bodies wet
Salty with sweat
Ecstasy
Hearts
Side by side
Lost in the moment
Fantasies
Within the darkness
Dancing
To flickering
Candles
Slowly burning
Moon beams
Illuminating
Walls
Twisting
With red devils
Demons
Torrid lovers
Swimming illusions
Cavorting
Our heads
Beneath
Treacherous waters
Tasting your succulent
Sensuality
Dripping
Nectar of the gods
Drinking in
Passion
Euphoria
Mouths frozen
In an orgasmic O
Diving deep
Rising again
To feast
Your greedy hips
Seeking
My throbbing manhood
Climbing mountain peaks
Falling
One final time
As I hold you
Gently
In my arms
Your full breasts
Heaving
While I repeat
With sincerity
In the darkness
I will always
Love You
Baby
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment