Saturday, August 3, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Dare

I dare you
To kiss me
She mocked
Stepping out
Of a black sedan
Dressed in sable furs
Wearing a wicked smile
She was everything
I never wanted
Always needed
Venus De Milo
Jacked up
On crimson stilettos
Perfume wafting
Like original Sin
Seduction
Thick
Overpowering
I kissed her
Soft
Slow
Wet
Looking
Into her eyes
Wondering
Where she'd been
All this time
Lost
In the beautiful lie
Memories
Of days
Sacrificed
A dream
Deferred
Within a dream
The Nightmare
Of goodbye
Her face
Intense
Focused
As she pressed
Her full lips
To mine
Tongues
Flickering
Deep
Serpentine
My hands
Freely roaming
Her voluptuous body
Curvaceous breasts
Lost in a moment
Oblivious
To the world
As she said
Hello
My darling
So good
To see you again
Before I awoke
8 a.m.
Alone
Twisted
Within
Rumpled sheets
Still tasting
Her warm
Succulent body
Fleeting
Ethereal
Like a writhing
Phantasm
In my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment