Saturday, August 3, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse



Burn

Razor blades
Drunken stupors
Sleepless nights
Cannot drain you
From my soul
Beautiful lies
Die screaming
But remain
Deep inside
Ghosts haunting
Flowing with my blood
Still tasting
Your love
Residual energy
Sticky sweet
Rancid
In my mouth
Your kiss
Full
Luscious lips
Still fresh
Against mine
You are nothing
To me
Everything
A monster
Stuck
In between
Heaven and Hell
The disembodied voice
In my Nightmares
The hang up
Phone call
I receive every day
In the morning
Shattered glass
Embedded
Within my heart
A conflagration burns
Unquenchable lust
I resist tasting
Pleasure
Pain
Reaching
Out to you
Still
In toxic ecstasy
Lullaby
Knowing
You are already gone
A shadow
Phantasm of the brain
I need desperately
Now
More than
Ever
Making love
By candlelight
With a devil
In the red dress
Seeing you
On your knees
Naked
Head pressed
To the ground
Saying
I am sorry
Master
I will accept
Whatever
Brutal punishment
You have in store
Watching
Your wicked smile
As the flames
Burn higher
Realizing
It is a twisted
Fantasy
Erotic
Exotic illusion
Sadistic
All in vain
Without purpose
Let them burn
My demons
Taunt
Advising me
Purging the despair
Let
Them
Burn
Engulfed in ecstasy
These words
I will remember
Forever
Like goodbye
Feel
Like walking
Barefoot
On broken glass
A searing
Sensation
Our
Last time
Making love
Buried corpses
In rumpled
Bedsheets
Let
Them
Burn
Still
Echos
In my ears
Memories
Crackle and fade
Arising
Like the Phoenix
In the darkness
Tomorrow
My love
You say
Taking my hand
An old friend
Tormentor
Slave
Bloody tears
From yesterday
Flowing
Like salvation
Excruciating
Slow
In rivers
To the ocean
Lava
Escaped
From a volcano
Burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment