Graveyard Coffeehouse
Fear My Love
My love
Has died
One thousand times
In the darkness
Screaming
I arise
Undead
From a crypt
In the dark
To live again
Starving for passion
Haunted
By shadows
Memories
Hunter and hunted
Feeding
On illusions
Beautiful lies
Tasting
Succulent full lips
In the black
Like sugary sweet
Exotic fruit
Passed between
The hungering
Mouths
Of lovers
I have known you
All of my lives
Though we
Never met
Bleeding you dry
With an ivory fanged
Bite
A crimson kiss
Upon your pallid neck
I see eternity
As I look
Into your eyes
Burning
With pleasure
Pain
Lust
Raw eroticism
Drowning with you
To the bottom
Of the ocean
Deep
In a abyss
Like a sailor
Lost at sea
Forgotten
I am
The darkness
That you flee
A monster
In your nightmares
The fiend
With black leather wings
You embrace
In your sordid dreams
Take my hand
I whisper
Softly
In your ear
As you tremble
Weep
My strong arms
Around
The sensuous curves
Of your hips
My breath
Hot
Upon your arched back
Your skin
Goose flesh
Hairs
Standing on end
Fear my love
I boldly say
As you disrobe
Your full breasts
Cradled
In my greedy hands
Nipples firm
Erect
To my ghastly touch
Mine is a love
That will last
Until the end
Of time
Never grow old
Never die
Ours is a bond
For eternity
A pact
With the heavens
Stars
Fear my love
For those
Such as I
Are damned
Forever
Fallen angels
Red devils
Walking among men
Ecstasy our birthright
Laid bare
Captured within
A perverse smile
On your face
As your life force
Drains away
Fear my love
For the light
Will soon be
Your destroyer
The Night
Your shield
Guide
Immortal
Like poetry
On a page
You will writhe
In torment
Making love
Ferociously
Like a wild animal
Oblivious
To the words
Rhythm
Rhyme
Forsaking
A world
Ruled by Death
Frolicking like gods
Timeless
Drunk on nectar
Tasting
Naked
Unadulterated
Sin
Gorged
Until morning
Sleeping
Euphoric
Within
An abandoned church
Of the mind
Cemetery
Of the soul
To feast
On another
Helpless
Victim
Yearning for salvation
Dead inside
Oblivious
To
These words
Spoken within
Razor sharp incisors
Warning
Through
Blue cracked lips
Stained with blood
Fear
My
Love
My darling
Fear
My Love.

No comments:
Post a Comment