Graveyard Coffeehouse
Drinking In Your Soul
I swallowed
Your succulent words
Like a feast
Tasted
In the reflection
Of a mirror
You were
Nothing
Everything
Verse that rhymed
With mine
Without
Rhythm
Reason
Asking me
To let you in
Which I did
Consuming
Your black heart
Beating in my hands
Before your eyes
As you did
Mine
Upon a bed of rose petals
Bodies naked
Gleaming with sweat
Growling
Like voracious
Animals
Scratching
Biting
In the darkness
Drinking in your soul
With my flickering tongue
Sliding serpentine
Over full breasts
Voluptuous curves
Goose flesh skin
Worshipping
Trembling thighs
Opening
Wide
Taunting
Your moist
Seething
Pink flower
My blue cracked lips
Sucking
Tantalizing
Pressed precariously
To your delicious folds
Fragrant
Gushing nectar
Drinking in
Your soul
Like manna
From the gods
Listening to
Moans
Sighs
Profanity
Feeling your fingers
Grip my hair
As resistance
Gives way
To submission
Your head arched back
Mouth frozen
In an erotic O
Orgasmic
Salty sweet rivers
Ecstasy
Pulsing
Settling
Wet and warm
On sheets
Stained crimson
Feeling
Your body tensing
Then relaxed
The echo
Of a scream
Dying softly
In the sanctity
Of a room
Rented
For
Pleasure
So alien
Yet inviting
For a night
Filled with Sin
Pain
Pleasure
Rising to kiss
Your sweet
Pouting
Dirty
Little mouth
Drinking
In your soul
Lips moist
With
Cum
Passion
Seduction
Imbibing
Our torrid tryst
One last time
Your black spirit
Hollow
Shrieking
Like mine
Falling endlessly
Into an abyss
Holding my hand
As I gaze
Into your eyes
Seeing eternity
Bad poetry
Prying my fingers loose
As we
Say goodbye
Hearing
A door slam
Behind me
Breaking the incantation
As candles smolder
Extinguish
Sunlight
Arriving
As I walk away
Thirsty
For another soul
Bodies twisting
In ruffled sheets
Naked and alone
Feeling cold air
Slap my face
Memories
Haunting me
Reliving her darkness
Again
As I leave.

No comments:
Post a Comment