Graveyard Coffeehouse
The Last Last Rendezvous
I could tell
By the look
In your eyes
The hesitation
Within your smile
That this was to be
Our last
Last rendezvous
You arrived late
As I shivered in the cold
Waiting for you
Standing in drifting snow
Watching you
Embrace me with no coat
Reservation in your voice
Sacrifices you said
As you got into my car
And we kissed briefly
Smudged crimson lipstick
And tattered dreams
Of true love
Peppered about my lips
And face
Driving in silence
To the anonymity
Of a sequestered room
Feeling the piped in warmth
As we closed the door
On the cold
I kissed you
Slow
Deep
Wet
Tongues touching
Tasting the last gasps
Of paradise
As the count down began
To daylight
And goodbye
Holding you gently in my arms
Caressing your cheek
Staring into your eyes
Dancing the danse macabre
Frolicking amongst tombstones
In a cemetery of the mind
Feeling your pouting mouth
Full lips
Upon my throbbing manhood
As you knelt down before me
Swallowing salt honey
And recriminations
Showering as we got naked
And I marked you
With golden streams
About your face and breasts
Laughing as I said
Now you are mine forever
As we washed
With soapy bubbles
In our hair
About our warm naked bodies
Walking slowly to the bed
Observing the dull purple
Whip marks
On your ass
Where I have permanently
Marked you
One day your new lover
Will wonder
From whence they came
Never knowing
Our torrid tale
The lascivious back story
How I tied you up
Spanked your bottom
Electro shocked you
Then began softening you up
With rigid dildos
In moist erogenous zones
After blind folding you
Stopping when things became
Too intense and you whispered
Red
Baring my riot baton
Watching the terror
On your face
Striking the bed
Instead of your soft quivering ass
Out of mercy
Compassion
Untying you
Feeding you tropical fruit
As we made love
All night long
With barely an hour's break
Because I knew this
Was finally the end
And there was nothing
I could do to stop
This train wreck disaster
Probing you shallow
Deep
Fast
Slow
Gripping your hips
Pounding
Thrusting
Until daybreak
Foregoing breakfast
For a final few goes
Rumpled sheets
Glistening with cum
Exhausted
As I held you close
Waiting cheek to cheek
Until the final 15 minutes
Before we must leave
Waiting in the car
As the snow fell
My lips pressed to yours
Car windows graced
With fog
Giving you my only coat
Hoping it would mean something
About how much
I loved you
Expecting it to be a futile
Last memento
Like the lock of my hair
You placed in a heart
Around your neck
Meaningless
When it all ends
With goodbye
When this is just a cruel game
Of beautiful lies
Pleasure
Pain
Dreams
That die screaming
And will not stay dead
Except for this time
My darling
This time I bury you
Vertically
Head down
A brick in your mouth
At a cross roads
This time I move on
Leaving ghostly memories behind
Though the tears fall
Streaming to the ocean
I will rise again
Bloody but unbowed
Even though my heart breaks
My soul is shattered
I will survive
Walking the Night once more
Just like the aftermath
Of all the other
Bloody
Last
Last rendezvous.

No comments:
Post a Comment