Monday, August 5, 2019

Graveyard Coffeehouse




Really Bad Kitty

I knew she was
A really bad kitty
From the time
We first met
She said she needed
A Master
That nobody could keep her
I replied
Only a fool would let
A beauty like her go
And the next day
She was gone
Playing a different role
With a mocking grin
She dared me to meet her
But I declined at first
Wanting to see her
Become acquainted with her
In person
So she sent a video
That captured my desire
Along with these words
Lets make love
After a bottle of wine
On a bed strewn
With rose petals
We are old souls
She said
And at once
I felt she knew me
More than anyone else
She has toyed
With my mind
Heart
Accepted the sting of my whip
The pain of my rebuke
As I have felt the heart break
Of letting her go
Watching her leave
Returning again
Only to say goodbye
When I wish
To hold her
Forever
We have made love
All night
Illuminated by flickering candles
To a symphony of moans
Done the tango
To an audience
Of
Sighs
Profanity
Communed
Surreptitiously in a dark forest
Skin on skin
Under a full moon
Her gaze is electric
Eyes a drowning pool
That has abandoned
The bleached bones
Of love struck sailors
At the bottom of the ocean
Lost in her sensuality
Pleasure
Pain
Full lips filled with ecstasy
Pressed to mine
Voluptuous body
Eroticism unchained
I have spent hours
Running fingers
Through her flowing hair
My hands roaming
Her curvaceous goose flesh
My tongue probing
Flickering serpentine
As our hips
Pound
Grind
In the black
Of a sequestered room
Each rendezvous
Is a slice of Heaven
Taste of Hell
Getting so close
Only to say goodbye
Sowing orgasmic O
Reaping tears
I walk her on a short leash
With a cat collar that has a bell
Keeping her near
Sharing exotic fruits
With her
Nestled in a sea
Of rumpled sheets
Swimming in treasured
Memories of our love
She is a really bad kitty
But she is mine now
And I love her
With all my heart and soul
Passionately
With the ferocity of a lion
The gentleness of a dove
As we lay together
Dreaming visions
Of the future
While I prove my boast
Every night we spend together
That baby
I can make a pussy purr
Watching her smile knowingly
Before brief sleep
Awaking for more play
Until daylight
Steals her away
From my loving arms
Once more.


No comments:

Post a Comment