Graveyard Coffeehouse
Tango My Darling Tango My Love
I awake at 3 am
Manhood raging
Hard erect and ready
Without a partner in crime
Alone
Erotic reverie of you
Still fresh
On my mind
Wafting with images
Of your naked body
Turbulent seas of eroticism
Drowning in rumpled sheets
I whisper into the black
Tango my darling
Tango my love
You reply
We have done
This dance before
I grasp you by the waist
Turn my head
With feigned indifference
Assuming the posture
Of the passionate
Latin lover
Grasping your hand tight
As I respond
Quiet
I must lead
Relaxing my arm
As you fall quickly
Towards the floor
Catching you before impact
Bringing your face
Next to mine
Staring in your eyes
With ferocity
So you know
Without a word being said
The hunger in my heart
Desire in my loins
My steadfast love for you
That has outlived
Betrayals of the past
Our many lovers
Lies
Deception
I step forward slowly
Then gain speed
Dragging you
With me against your will
Pressing my cheek
Firmly against yours
Feeling tears
Black mascara
Against the sweat on my skin
I say with authority
This is the dance
Of sensuality
Lust
Performed by
The most dangerous
Of lovers
In the past
You have been mistaken
Deluded
Bamboozled
By pretenders to the throne
This my sweet
Is no flaccid
Symphony of Sin
Or wet walk
In the rain at midnight
This is much more
Than a scorpion
Being consumed by a snake
Or vice versa
This is tango my darling
Tango my love
I repeat
Lifting my mocha princess
Into the air
Twirling her around
Before I return her
To the floor
I take her gently
By the hand
Then violently
Extend my arm
As she stops
At the length
Bound by my fingers
Like a puppet on a string
Pulling her back
Into my muscled chest
Feeling her full breasts
Heaving
As I take her head
Planting a kiss
Slow
Deep
Wet
Upon her pouting mouth
Then taking a step back
To admire the beauty
Of the woman I adore
As the music plays
In the background
Stoking the inferno
In our souls
I walk slowly back
My arms around
Her waist
Wearing black
With blood on my lips
I tell her
I would wrestle lions
To be her lover
Never let her
Come to harm
Take my hand
I beckon
Like a phantom
In the darkness
No more games
No more masks
This time
I will have you
Forever
Ecstasy can be ours
For more than
One torrid night
Dance the forbidden dance
Of whores, scoundrels
Kings and Queens
Be mine
Let me in
As I scratch at your window
My beautiful dream
Wicked nightmare
Tango my darling
Tango my love.

No comments:
Post a Comment