Sunday, October 31, 2021

Witchy Lover

Her lips were a pouting red portal to Hell

Seducing with a whisper and a sigh in the Darkness

I promised this wicked forbidden love my soul

She said she would go with me to the eternal grave

But when she ran off with a werewolf

This story emerged like an undead nightmare lullaby

Here to remain in paper and pen to testify to my loss

Stalking me in my reverie in tears of ecstay and pain

Her olive green skin and cackle as she stirred

The putrid cauldron mix

Eye of salamander, amathyst and dead man's thumb

Made it so I could not resist this witch's tryst

And I lay in her haunted bed of lust many moonlit nights dancing in infernal joy

Beguiled by Satanic ghost caresses and fine wretched curves of desire

I can never forget the heights of pleasure and the abyss of heartbreak

She took my senses and left me with a vision of what could never be

Bewitched by her sensuous charms and that demonic smile

Every Hallow's Eve I remember alone

And when I hear a black cat hiss and run

Ominously across my path

I know the wives' tale is true

That everything a witchy gives she takes before she leaves

It's the message I remember most

Only misery left behind

She returns to gloat with hollow spirit words left in mist that fade and disappear

Like a song that never was stuck in your mind

Or a long toothed alligator watching silent in the reeds

That bites you in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment