Monday, November 22, 2021

Residuals Of An Erotic Dream

I miss passionate kissing in the darkness

Until my tongue goes numb and you sigh with ecstasy at my touch

Walking the silky superhighway of your thighs with my lips

Getting slowly closer to your orgasmic paradise

As you scream and your hips shudder like the beginning of an earthquake

Trembling from your hips down to your toes

While you arch your feet and release

Hungering for me again and again deep inside you

There can be no deluge of tears to fill the absence in my heart

No amount of fog to hide Death

Smiling behind me in the bathroom mirror

Special people drop one by one

And fade away as Love is lost

I have such moments waiting in my mind

Until I see you again

On the other side of existence

Feeding until then

On this poetic lament

And the residuals of an erotic dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment