Saturday, January 1, 2022

MORE BULLSHIT AND MIND FUCKS

I don't know how many days I have been hallucinating or what is REAL and what is bullshit, but I believe CARDI B giving the Dark Lord Satan a lap dance was REAL.

It was only when I took my lithium after my wife tired of jerking my chain and dreaming of having a Special Victims Special Relationship with the lovely Man Of Color and actor ICE FUCKIN' T that I was aroused from my delusion and realized New Years Eve had passed or there was even such a thing as New Year's EVE.

I need to recall how I used to whip, handcuff, hog tie and shove a sock into a woman's mouth when I was into BDSM so I can shut my wife the fuck up and keep her in mother fucking quarantine when she gets home and tells me she has the SOUTH AFRICAN SHOP RIGHT SUPERMARKET COVID.

Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment