Music is not SPAM. Music is not SPAM. Music is not SPAM. Music, video, retro nostalgia, poetry and death by eternal love, disco, damnation and comedy among other vampiric and erotic Satanic interludes. Enjoy.
Sunday, January 2, 2022
MY INCESSANT JACKING OFF TO UTUBE VIDEOS OF CARDI B has opened a portal to HELL in my shitty white trash kitchen. A séance was conducted and the EAST MEADOWLANDS DEMONIC CONSORTIUM has reached the DARK LORD SATAN who insists we must MAKE IT RAIN if we wish to have CARDI B remove her G string whilst she absconds with the money and a few ROLEX watches to boot. Alas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Genuine for '89."
ReplyDeleteI wrote this after getting COVID Pneumonia. By this time I was coughing up blood and unable to sleep, eat and take my meds which may account for the wacked out post. By this date, I estimate I was at least without sleep for 5 days, but I found time to post in my BLOG even though I was literally dying and unable to breathe at times. Not sure about the fascination with CARDI B, but I was a fan of BIG DADDY KANE back in the day. It is a good thing I survived to see this maniacal scrawl and be recovered.
ReplyDelete