It isn't easy being lonely and not able to express your love to a big breasted skank who will live to rock your world. If you don't have that, it will come at a premium in the whore's service charge. You will not get love, but an orgasmic release if things go right and if things go wrong you will get much more that you never intended.
I did some research and the current price range for whores in Northern New Jersey is between $350 to $950 with one exception of a $10,000 cost that must be a woman with a golden pussy because her pic did not look like someone fitting that charge.
I cannot see me seeing a whore because I had a bad whore experience once and I am paranoid about germs and disease. With my luck I would get busted by the cops or end up in the middle of some pimp war. I would also have to get STD tested afterwards and the med center staff give you a dirty look when you tell them you just saw a whore and want to get tested for cooties. I also almost died from COVID so seeing a whore would be a death wish for me and just desserts for taking my health for granted.
Which leaves celibacy, a low end sex doll or jacking it to thirty year old porn.
Whatever I did in a previous life must have been really bad for me to have to experience this bland lack of willing pussy.
It could be worse. I still have basic cable and internet service. And the microwave works.
No comments:
Post a Comment