LADY MORGANA was stretching her bitch muscles on vacation and planned so we would have separate beds to avoid me groping her in her sleep or pole prodding her fat ass during the night. It just so turns out that the first night I slept on a fold out couch which if anybody ever experienced that, was the feeling of springs in my ribs and other inconvenient places and I used the extra pillows to give me some cushion to no avail. DAMIEN EXSELSIOR would not give up any space on the queen bed so the second night I slept in a bunk bed which was just about as uncomfortable as the fold out couch.
I remember how my step father was such a bastard when I was a kid and made the few vacations we had nightmares so I was trying to make the best of things and not blow up and ruin the vacation for DAMIEN.
Despite the obvious provocation, I did not blow up and ruin the vacation for DAMIEN EXCESIOR, but I was very angry and I had to get over that as LADY MORGANA was being an uber bitch.
Below is a video of a terrifying water slide I went on with DAMIEN EXCELSIOR where we had to climb to the ceiling and get on a raft before being plunged into darkness and thrown hither and thither down the water slide. LADY MORGANA refused to go with us on the slide.
Riding this terror slide with DAMIEN was the least I could do to try to allow fun in my child's life instead of abject misery. I did not want to be THAT guy I knew so well growing up.
And I was NOT THAT GUY, I was VLADVAMPIRELORD.
No comments:
Post a Comment