Friday, September 18, 2026

LIFE WITH VLADVAMPIRELORD: GETTING OLD

 I have said this before that though I am 312 years old, I feel stuck at age 12.  It is like I am running the time again trying to find something I lost.  Twelve years old was not a particularly good time for me though my hopes were high.  I tried to fit in and excel, but through it all and even the failures, I acquired wisdom along the way.  I wish I did not have to suffer to acquire wisdom, but wisdom just did not grow on my side of the family.  I found athletes foot fungus easier to get than wisdom though at my current age I have learned many things and am wise in many ways from taking the fall.  It is sad to see my idols, the great artists and musicians getting old, feeble and dying.  Perhaps that is my fate too, but right now I feel like a tiger, still wanting adventure and experiences albeit far from the jungle perhaps in a cage.  Waiting...




No comments:

Post a Comment