Wednesday, September 9, 2026

WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I DIED IN THE HOSPITAL DURING COVID

I have been curious a long time about the details of my dying or going code blue, no heart beat and no breathing at the hospital I was in during the COVID epidemic.  So yesterday, I sent the hospital a request for records.  It will be interesting to see if they actually send the pertinent accurate records and how long it takes if they do not stall or refuse to send the records regarding my demise and resurrection at the hospital.

LADY MORGANA was not helpful as all she told me was I was CODE BLUE while there and that someone told her over the phone that I had been "causing trouble."  She did not seem surprised that I was dead and apparently asked no questions from the hospital about the exact circumstances surrounding my demise.

I remember the Philippine orderly yelling at me for taking extra fruit from the snack bin so I could give some to my homeless room mate who did not change clothes, get out of bed, shower or eat.  For that I got screamed at so I told the guy, "Fuck You" which set off an alarm that meant I would be restrained.  I wasn't going to wait for that to happen so I barricaded myself in my room.

A whole crew of people showed up at my door and I greeted them by throwing a dresser across the room that made about an inch dent in the wall.  I thought that would give pause to those who meant to detain me, but only for like twenty seconds when this goon came running through the room, jumping over the obstacles I had set up and tackling me into a radiator which I hit with a thud and slid down.  I thought I was in a bad position before I realized this guy was standing over me punching me, but I had the ability to punch him in the balls which I did multiple times to apparently no effect.

The Philippine had entered the room and was getting closer, but it appeared he slipped over one of my barricades and went down hard.  I figured I could fight him, but I was all occupied with the gimp guy who was now strangling me and punching me at the same time.  I don't know if the Philippine guy gave me a shot or two with the hypodermic, but I could not be distracted because I was trying to stop being punched and could not breath.

Eventually the lack of air got to me and I said I give up if they could just back up, but the guy was still strangling me and I think I lost consciousness.  I think it was the Director who screamed at me to get up, but I don't think I could so they got a blanket and carried me like a sack of shit into the room that was the quiet room or "the hole" and stuck me into a restraining chair.  I recall the Director telling me that I could not just go around saying "Fuck You" to the staff so I told the five or so people in the room "Fuck You" individually or that is what I remember.  Then I recall getting one or two tranquilizer shots and feeling like I could not breathe and that my heart was slowing before it stopped.  Then there was blackness.

The next I remember someone checking my vital signs and talking me back to life.  My next experience was waking up in my room, but not knowing how I got there.  There were many blanks as to what happened to me, but nobody explained what happened.  The guy from the Philippines and the gimp guy who was punching and choking me, I only saw again one more time.  I pretended I did not recognize him, but I knew who he was.  I was accused of stealing some scissors from an art class and that got the mattresses in the room changed from dirty ones to absolutely filthy mattresses, but I did not steal any scissors.

A judge said I was going to spend another two weeks at the facility, but I only spent a few days more as the insurance approved that I leave. I am not sure if the dying was part of that decision.  Hopefully, I can fill in the blanks as to what happened to me and close this chapter of my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment