Thursday, April 17, 2014

Waking With Her In My Arms

I remember 
As if in a dream
Waking 
With her in my arms
In the morning
Sleeping calmly
Listening
As she gently breathed
In rhythmic sighs
Feeling 
Her smooth
Soft skin
Under my fingers
As my lips 
Brushed her cheek
My face resting
Within her fragrant
Flowing tresses
Kissing 
Her softly
Slow
On her supple neck
Nibbling her ear
Massaging her belly
Inner thighs
Until she rubs 
Her bloodshot eyes
Yawning
Stretching
Grunting
While I grasp her hips
Firmly in my hot hands
Positioning her
As she pushes 
Against the head board
Bottom high in the air
Face down 
In the plush pillow
Stained with lipstick
Mascara
Cum
Her pelvis
Gently bumping
Into my throbbing
Seething manhood
Making love
Furiously 
With vigorous thrusts
Moans
Profanity
I am not done
With you yet
Little one
I whisper 
Yanking her hair
As she winces with pain
Whelps
Screaming
Take me Daddy
All of me
Light from the window
Highlighting red stripes 
On her lacerated back
Crimson welts 
Like fresh paint
On the full curvaceous
Canvas
Of her ass
Of the many moments
We had alone
In forbidden
Torrid trysts
Skin on skin
Heart to heart
It was this 
Taboo scene
Frozen in time
I revere the most
Lament
Now that she is gone
Waking up 
Alone now
With her still
In my arms.





No comments:

Post a Comment