Friday, April 18, 2014

Making Love In The Shower

I run my hand
Along the smooth curve
Of her succulent ass
As she bends over
Pulling the handle erect
Sending a hot spray of droplets
And warm mist
Behind the curtain
I slap her buttocks
As she shrieks
Stepping into the shower
Beckoning me with
Her finger and a smile
Bare skin
Water cascading
Down her flowing black hair
Across her breasts
Through her cleavage
Running over her belly
And sweet moist
Nether region
I step within her lair
Kiss her
Full pouting mouth
Wet lips
Looking into her eyes
Streams of water
Hitting my face
Naked body
Electrified
Grabbing her slick hips
With my greedy hands
Cupping her dripping 
Curvaceous
Breasts with my fingers
Our bodies close
Slick
Enveloped by steam
Engulfed by Lust
As she massages
My throbbing manhood
With eager hands
Hungry mouth and tongue
Soapy boobs
Bending over
Pushing her 
Voluptuous ass
Into my seething manhood
Raging streams
Pulsing across her inner thighs
The carnal delight 
In between 
As I take her 
In our private
Never never land
Pristine and so dirty
As she moans
Sighs
Shouts profanity
To the droning sound 
Of jets of droplets
Careening off our bodies
To the floor
I am your little whore
She whispers
As I arch my head
Looking at the ceiling
Close my eyes
Grunt and cum
Her buttocks bouncing
Against my pelvis
Repeatedly 
Before she drops 
To her knees
Cleaning me 
With her serpentine tongue
Thirsty mouth
We become locked 
In a wet embrace
Soaping her hair
Warm body 
Streaks of water
Carrying away 
Soapy bubbles
My hands roaming freely
Caressing her
Holding her hand
As she steps from the shower
Majestic
Dripping wet
Full breasts glimmering
As she reaches for a towel
Looking dazed 
In a fogged mirror
She attempts to dry her hair
As I use my finger
To trace
I love you
In the glazed over surface
She smiles
Before we kiss
In the evanescent 
Tropical paradise
We created
Like a cascading waterfall
We made the most
Of the little time
We had left
Of our torrid tryst
Making love
In the shower. 






No comments:

Post a Comment