Saturday, January 30, 2016


This Chance For Love



When she said that our love affair 
Was not convenient
That we could still be "friends"
I gave a restrained smile in response
To lessen the sting
We were anything, but "friends"
Two straight days and nights of fucking
Had eliminated any chance for friendship
Yet we were not lovers either
We had both endured some hardship to make 
This evening of debauchery and pain happen
But all my exhaustive efforts were not enough
To build something meaningful beyond 
A milestone of kink and sexual endurance
I tried to remember the curves of her body
The way she responded orgasmically to my violent thrusts all night
As well as the serene look on her face to my gentle caress
But I knew already all was lost
I could tell in how she faced away from me by morning
As we slept for a two hour respite before she had to leave
I could see it in her eyes as I stood waiting
Before she got into her car
Waiting for one last kiss
A final goodbye
Ending
This chance for love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment