Saturday, February 27, 2016



GRAVEYARD COFFEEHOUSE - "The Best Of My Worst Undead Poetry"


Frankincense, myrrh, labdanum
Gland of musk deer, civet cat
Sweet smells
Of shuddering
Chained
Female slaves
Captives of empire
All shapes
Sizes
Races
Arrayed before me
Divine voluptuousness
Full lips
Curvaceous hips and breasts
Bowed on knee
Eyes to the floor
Eunuchs with palm leaves
Wafting cool air
As I walk
To choose
Pleasure for the Night
Walking the straight line
Stopping at a beauty
That has taken my notice
Her body is eros defined
Her hair jet black
Her eyes piercing
When I lift her chin
Defiant
Full of hatred
Despair
Fight
She pulls away
Then steps forward
Hips swaying
A mischievous smile
On her lips
My advisor runs forward
Admonishing
My Lord
This woman be a witch
Surely she must die
There is no profit
In this
But I turn him away
With a stroke of my hand
Come witch
I say
Step into my parlor
Of wicked delights
Naked
And unbowed
She takes my hand
As I slap her firm shanks
Pulling her by the hair
And we enter the elaborate bedchamber
Its huge metal doors
Shutting with a thud
We are in Babylon now
I shout
On your knees witch
With a wicked smile
She complies
Worshiping my manhood
Without a word said
Like the Devil's fire
While I caress her black mane
Getting drowned in her eyes
Unable to resist a passionate kiss
Before grabbing a whip
And lashing her naked back
Delighting in the squeals
The whelps
The sighs
Whispering in her ear
Tonight bitch
My lovely witch
I will be your Devil
Your god
Your incantation
I am the Dark Lord
I am Babylon
You are mine
And this evil beauty
Says
Take me
I am yours
Tonight and forever
My Devil
My god
My Babylon
I am yours
Forever
As Night rules the moment
Two souls become entwined
Two hearts
Two spirits
Made One
Like the Night
The moon
Like the evil in our eyes
We are Babylon
Now
Tomorrow
After Death
Until
The end
Of
Time
We are Babylon
My darling
And you are mine
All mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment