Friday, September 23, 2016

When It First Starts To Rain


When it first starts to rain
That is when I want to be alone with you
Kissing passionately in the darkness
Making love despite the rules of this wicked world
I can feel your smooth body against my hard muscled frame
Hear the drops fall on the ceiling and against the pavement cement
My hungry lips tracing your moist curves as we dance in the black
While an ocean of water settles from above
Pounding, twisting, swaying in the night
Climbing the highest mountain peak we fall within ecstasy
Winds of the storm gathering before first light and goodbye
An empty bottle of red wine and sweet memories left bedside
A hot quick shower that can never wash away our Sin
Staring into your eyes before I leave
Lost in a moment that lasts for an eternity
Captured in a single tear.





No comments:

Post a Comment