Saturday, October 29, 2016

Graveyard Coffeehouse - The Best Of My Worst Undead Poetry

Desolation And Salvation 
Posted:Jul 10, 2015 8:39 am
Last Updated:Jul 11, 2015 10:55 pm
3291 Views
I crave the nothingness you ooze from your pores
Hollow gift of insubstantial rot
Green black festering holes beguiling
Ghosts of a dream forgot
I walk by your side, past you, through you
To somewhere else
Standing in place listening for your song
In the silence
Waiting for you to come
Feel our lips embrace
Tongues entwine
Slow deep and wet
Claim this waste land as our own
Take my hand
While the world burns
Follow me into the darkness
My black forest of Sin
It is there eternity begins as everything ends
With an ivory fanged bite
And a blood curdling scream.



Edit Post   Hide Post2 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment