Thursday, October 27, 2016

Feel Me


When the moon is full and the night is long
I can still taste your sweet perdition
On the tip of my hungry tongue
The taste of ecstasy sticky like molten honey
Burning deep and sinful
Slowly down my aching throat
To my black twisted heart
I hear your name again when the evening is cold and dark
I dream of your full lips and flickering tongue
Your gyrating hips as I plant my lascivious seed
In orgasmic flourish again and again
Your rose colored cheeks and earth shattering moans
Enough to bring a long slumbering ghost
Back from a moldering grave
Bodies covered with sweat and rose petals
Overcome with a lust infernal
Eternal desire that will not die
Blood from a wound that refuses to heal
I reach for you in dreams where such visions remain
Making love in illusion that will never fade
Holding you close in recollections that burn
A fire blazing toward the stars in the darkness
You crave as do I still
Feel me within your parted thighs
When you are most alone
My demon lover
And live once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment